Image Map

Sunday 26 October 2014

Happy, happy Snaps!


Yay!  Time for Happy Snaps with Shanyn @Classroom Chit Chat!

Here are a couple of things that made me smile this week.


Office Works!!  I love shopping at Office Works!  This is one of those places where you go in for printer ink and come out with a wireless mouse (because you need it!), chunky markers (I have just the kiddo who needs this!), craft scissors (I definitely need these for Christmas craft).....are you noticing a pattern here?


I posted this on my Instagram, it is a spinach and caramelised onion tart with filo pastry.  Lordy it was delicious!  Here is something you need to know, it is low, low calorie, seriously!  I was so happy that I could have some for lunch the next day.  Word of warning though......it has onions and eggs......the aftermath was somewhat.....gassy  interesting.  


Hairdresser hair!  I luuurve going to the hairdresser, there is something so lovely about someone washing your hair and making you feel like you are the center of attention for a couple of hours.  I got a new darker color as well, friends I have to tell you I got a little freaked out a couple of weeks ago when I found my FIRST grey hair!  I made the hairdresser have a really indepth look to see if there were anymore, there weren't.  Phew!  I am taking it as an anomaly and I am sure it will never happen again!

I hope you had something to smile about this week, if you did head over to link up with Shanyn!

2 comments:

  1. That tart looks INCREDIBLE! Drool. I can't go into OfficeWorks too often or I come out poor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is that bottle of wine you promised us! I love the post hairdresser hair do, but I don't like sitting there for 3 hours!

    ReplyDelete