Image Map

Saturday 2 March 2013

How Pinteresting Bulletin Boards




Hi friends!  I am starting to get my act together in my classroom, now I just have to get my program in order, quick smart as it is due this coming Friday!!!!   In the meantime they have taken down my old chalkboard and replaced it with a much smaller whiteboard which has left me some extra wall space to use for displays, which leads me into this weeks How Pinteresting post.  I have been scouring Pinterest to find some great ideas for this space, and I thought I would share them with you!



Picture

This is so great to have up as a year round board to remind students of the values and skills we need to become life long learners.

Herding Kats in Kindergarten: Sweet Fall Bulletin Board & Kiwis
This would be quite topical at the moment as we move into Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere

"get caught reading" bulletin board
What a great way to instill good reading habits!

Vocab word tree. Starts out bare, but by the end of the year is full of all the words they learned. Good way to review past vocab.
Love having a tree in my classroom.


Math bulletin board

I usually have this as seperate anchor charts but I really like this idea.
I hope you have found some bulletin board Pinspiration, I am still tossing up what I am going to use the space for but will definitely be taking a pic of it when I am finished!  

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I love them all ... but I would love to use the Autumn one!! Thanks for all your work sourcing such awesome bulletin boards and sharing :) Hope your program goes well (I handed mine in last Friday...ergh)! Have a great week ~ x
    Tina
    Good Morning Mrs Rubie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! Mine is still not finished, I am so bad with paperwork, yuk. I'm thinking of going with the tree and changing it through the year, autumn and spring would be great and maybe apples in winter. Hmm, time to get to work.

      Tania

      Delete
  2. Tree, tree I vote the tree! One year I had an annoying pole in the middle of my class so I turned it into a tree!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ... I am with Alison :) Tania, I absolutely LOVE your idea of the changing through the seasons!!! AWESOME and can't wait to see it happen through your blog posts!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live the math BB. One suggestion.... Change order to multiply, divide, add, subtract... Order of operations.... Even throw in exponents and parentheses.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Autocorrect! I do live for math... But meant to say LOVE the BB.... Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete